Cosmopur 819 1-Part Adhesive
Cosmopur 819 is a 1 part, solvent-free, joint-filling and universally applicable polyurethane assembly adhesive with a fast reaction time and a viscoelastic adhesive joint. It is mainly used for bonding aluminium corner brackets in window and door construction, but is also ideally suited for a wide variety of construction and assembly bonding.
- For bonding mitre joints during the manufacture of aluminium windows and doors.
- Viscoelastic adhesive joint
- Thixotropic, does not drip
- Swells (foams) during the setting process!
- Fast and uniform curing
- Good adhesion properties to various wood and building materials, ceramics, metals, thermoplastics and thermoplastics with appropriate pre-treatment of the surfaces
- Achieves stress group D204 for wood gluing in accordance with DIN EN 4
- Can be painted over with many colour systems
- Can be sanded when cured
- NEW: Increased storage stability to 24 months
Black or White
|OBEX CORTEX Cosmopur 819 - White
|OBEX CORTEX Cosmopur 819 - Black